The JULIA MULTISYSTEM is a compact and reliable machine designed for the qualified production of flexible laminated films for food packaging and pharmaceutical products, by solventless and/or solvent adhesives.
- 80 mm cast iron frames, which eliminates vibrations;
- The web path is kept far from the floor avoiding fine dust pollution;
- With the different displaceable trolleys, the following technologies can be applied:
- Solventless coating: glue coating is granted to be precise and uniform, thanks to the generous dimensions of cylinders, accurancy in the speed differential between cylinders and absolute absence of vibrations.
- Rotogravure coating (solvent): the rotogravure group allows the register coating of lacquers and adhesives on the basis of different designs on pre-printed materials. Min/Max repeats of print cylinders: 340 mm / 800 mm.
- Flexographic printing group: the group is equipped with a closed doctor blade chamber,ceramic anilox and printing cylinder (printing repeat is from 340 to 800 mm). Using a register control system, this printing group can make register printing on pre-printed film.
- Reverse-Roll / Kiss-Roll coating.
- Cold Seal Register Printing.
- Coating width: mm 1300 (51") - 1400 (55") - 1600 (59")
- Mechanical speed: 400 mt/min
- Frame thickness: 80 mm (3, 1")
- Max. Diameter of unwinding reels: up to 1300 mm (51")
- Max. Diameter of rewinding reel: up to 1300 mm (51")